Spectra helps Sarovar Portico with Managed Wi-Fi solution
The solution also supported ensuring near-zero business interruption enabled by automated link switchovers followed by a significant improvement in customer satisfaction and loyalty rates. The association resulted in an overall improvement in hotel occupancy in the long term.
The Sarovar Portico Naraina Property was in the market for a managed Wi-Fi solution that is fast, reliable, cost-effective, and scalable for both guests and staff to help build customer loyalty and streamline hotel operations. Spectra came in with their end-to-end Managed Wi-Fi solution delivering high bandwidth with a secure authentication mechanism. The solution eliminated the need to manage multiple vendors, enabling visibility of resource usage and issue ownership.
The overall Managed Wi-Fi solution included the following critical features:
- A single point of contact for customer service (guests and IT)
- Easy customization to meet property-specific requirements such as integration with the hotel’s Property Management System (PMS) for loyalty programs
- 24x7x365 proactive network monitoring for an always-on business and prevention of cyber attacks
- Option for limited-time-availability internet access, ideal for events and conferences
- Flexible bandwidth allocation, compatible with on-demand upgrades for users
With the ever-evolving demands in the hospitality industry, this association was instrumental in catering to the individual needs of Sarovar Portico hotels. The end-to-end managed implementation with remote support was tailored to Sarovar Portico’s industry-specific needs.
The news got published in two publications:
- VARINDIA is a media vehicle for organizations in the ICT space to promote and market their products, services, and solutions. It is a Monthly IT (B2B) print magazine addressing the IT VAR fraternity through its single national edition.
- Hotelier India is the digital go-to destination for India's hospitality, travel, and tourism professionals. It serves up the latest news, analysis, features, interviews and industry information from our expert journalists.